Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Gretchen+Dane Continued!

I thought I'd post a few more shots-Victor did a rad job and deserves to have some more work showcased ;)


How gorgeous is that gown?! I love the ethereal look of it. Gorgeous!

The bridal party were champs during photos and were game for some pretty cretive shots! They all look like they're having such a great time posing

Sarah and Patrick-two of the cutest little ones you will ever meet!


The father of the bride was absolutely wonderful to work with and here he's offering words of wisdom for the bride and groom-very important words of wisdom that had us all cracking up :)

This photo proves that gray skies on your wedding can turn out some stunning photographs. I love the contrast. By far one of my favorite photos from this wedding.

No comments:

Post a Comment