Sunday, January 10th, 2010 Noon-5:00 pm The Lakeway Inn, Bellingham, WA
12:00 pm-Doors Open!
1:00 pm-Learn the basics regarding Wedding Music presented by WannaDance Mobile DJ
1:45 pm-Prize Drawing!
2:00 pm-Easy mistakes to avoid to plan the perfect fete presented by BB Jean Events
3:00 pm-Bridal fashions and how to find the perfect dress predsented by Alicia's Bridal Shoppe
3:45 pm-Prize Drawing!
4:00 pm-Fashion Show begins
Tips for Attending
- Dress the part: Wear comfortable shoes and bring a sturdy tote bag with you to stash all your goodies.
- Register online if available: For the Bridal Inspirations Wedding Expo in Bellingham, this means being automatically entered into all of the fabulous prize drawings AND saves you precious time registering at the door.
- Bring pre-printed address labels: They'll save you time entering drawings that vendors offer. Include your first and last name, address, phone number, email and wedding date.
- Stock your purse: Include one or two pens, your checkbook and datebook in case you've found the perfect vendor.
- Bring your fiancee, your mom or a few friends: Talk to them throughout the expo to get their feedback and get their help gathering information and items.
- Take your time: The expo allows you to meet and greet vendors that you may want to use for your wedding. Talk to them, ask them questions, see if they may be a good fit before setting up a consult. It's a little legwork that can help you narrow down who you will work with.
- Remeber first come, first served: This includes events like wedding seminars and the fashion show. These events often have limited seating so keep that in mind if there's an event that you want to attend.
- Make it an all day thing!: There's a lot to see and do at an expo. Make the ticket price worth your while, attend as many things as possible and take advantage of everything there is to offer! It's all there to help you have the best wedding possible!