Monday, February 23, 2009

When even the details on the garter matter

I stumbled across the Garter Lady Etsy Shop online the other day and looked over some of the bautiful garters she creates. On a few of them I was truly blown away. The intricate details, the designs and the quality were all lovely and there are plenty of styles to accommodate even the most discerning bride.
This silk rose number was my favorite. I like being feminine but I'm not an overly foo-foo girl so I'm all about elegant simplicity. I found out while reading through some info, that the Garter Lady puts a blue petal on the back of each of her garters that she creates so you'll not only have a fancy little item for your groom to find at your reception, but you'll satisfy the "something blue" element as well ;) The garters she sells are comparable to other market prices for the simpler garters and then go up when you add in more details (like the corset garter below). If you're wondering whether the cost is worth it for the more costly garters, consider it to be the perfect heirloom piece to your wedding torusseau giving you something to treasure and eventually pass down.

No comments:

Post a Comment