Tuesday, July 14, 2009

"Trashing the Dress" with Jen Martin Studios


I don't often comingle my personal life on BB's Blog, but sometimes my business and personal lives mix and you get a small peek into my life. A few weeks ago Jen from Jen Martin Studios asked if my husband and I wouldn't mind being models for a "Trash the Dress Session".

For those readers that don't know what a "Trash the Dress Session"or "Day After Sessions", they're a photo shoot after your wedding capturing fun, unusual or creative shots that you wouldn't have done on your wedding day. I've see shots of couples laying on the beach with the waves breaking over them, brides floating in a pond, or couples simply getting more photos after the big day when they can focus and relax and not worry about staying on schedule.

Our session was a bit tamer, but still fun. Here are a few of my favorite shots:



If you're interested in booking your own shoot, talk to your photographer. Or better yet, give Jen a call. She'd love to spend an afternoon capturing your own moments!

No comments:

Post a Comment