Monday, August 31, 2009

Alicia's Bridal Trunk Show!!

Where has the time gone?! I swear two seconds ago it was May! The last few months have been crazy with weddings, weddings, weddings and I can't wait to get more pictures to share :)

In the meantime, I had the pleasure of assisting Alicia's Bridal with their Summer Trunk Show-it was a day filled with new gowns, accessories and veils topped off with dessert and champagne! It was a lot of fun watching brides search for their dream dress and the smiles that came out of the dressing rooms with each dress did nothing short of warm my heart. I love weddings-they're such an incredible day in a couples' life and every step of the planning process gives me plenty of warm fuzzies!

Those beatiful flowers were from In Bloom Designs and they looked amazing against the turqoise linens!
In case you're wondering, the desserts tasted even better then they looked! The Mascarpone Tarts with fresh berries and Red Velvet Cupcakes were from Pure Bliss Desserts. They are my new favorite dessert company and owner Andi Vann is as sweet and wonderful as the goodies she makes!
Photos were provided by my pal Jen from Jen Martin Studios-she's always willing to take pics of my crazy antics and does an amazing job each time. She's worth a call for portraits or wedding pictures!

Thanks Alicia's for letting me play dress up with you on Saturday! I had tons of fun preparing and setting up displays and loved chatting with brides! Can't wait to do this again sometime :)

No comments:

Post a Comment