Friday, October 16, 2009

It's that weird time of the year when you realize only a month ago it was summer and only a month from now we'll be thrown headfirst into the holiday season. Normally, this means that my job slows down a bit and I have time to gear up for next year. Not so much this year thanks to a few last minute winter brides mixed in with a few that were already booked. I have to admit, it's a good problem. I love what I do and I'm all too happy to continue being busy during my usual off season. Of course this means I've been HORRIBLE about blogging. Rest assured I have photos from some amazing weddings taken by some equally amazing photographers that should be coming up soon and I can't wait to share them with you! I promise, they're worth the wait :)

1 comment:

  1. Weddings you're part of always look amazing! The busy during slow times means you're good at what you do! I know that from experience of working with you!!!

    ReplyDelete