Thursday, January 14, 2010

Abby+Matt-BB Jean Events, Bellingham WA Wedding Planner

From the first moment I met Abby, this girl knew what she wanted and how it was going to get done. And after we met again for a final planning session and she handed me a three hole punched portfolio with wedding and contact information, I knew this was a bride after my own heart (HOLE PUNCHED PEOPLE! And collated!)! And when the rehearsal arrived and Abby was trying to juggle twenty different things at once, I was wondering how the wedding day would go, but nope, there was Abby, a beautifully calm as a cucumber bride who was ready to tie the knot with the love of her life and let all the stress go.

So I guess you could say, that Abby and Matt were a pretty easy duo to get along with. Pair that relaxed couple up with a lively bridal party and a little holiday we call New Year's and you have a good idea of the fun night the ensued!

All photography by the lovely Amy Parsons of Amy Parsons Photography! It was my first night working with Amy and she was a delight-I love photographers that know how to have fun, do a good job and communicate what's going on! Thanks for being easy to work with Amy!












No comments:

Post a Comment