Saturday, January 24, 2009

Cocktail Smarts

It is a little known fact that my family is the forefront leader in random trivia facts-perhaps it's because we were raised on board games like Trivial Pursuit or because we had an unnatural love of the game show Jeopardy! beginning at the age of 5. Either way, because of these random facets of my childhood, I'm fond of game nights. I'm also fond of cocktail parties so really, the only thing that could get better then either of those is when game nights and cocktail parties mingle into a casual, laughable get together with my friends. So naturally, Cocktail Smarts struck my fancy from the first moment I saw it. It tests your mixology knowledge in a fun way making it a fun addition to your next gathering of friends, or girls night or whatever. And if you happen to have cocktail loving friends that make it their business to know the ins and the outs of their drink, it also makes the perfect gift! Available at Mental Floss.

No comments:

Post a Comment