Friday, January 23, 2009

Hosting a Bridal Shower?


While I was not a huge fan of shower games when I was getting married (I'm not a big fan of self-inflicted embarassment) I just might have taken on the challenge of this game. In case you need a little assistance figuring out a way to mildly embarass the lucky couple, I'm offering up this delightful product that I found at Spoon Sisters. As if weddings couldn't get any more fun, Do You Know Your Bride-A Quiz About Your Future Mate and Do You Know Your Groom-A Quiz About Your Future Mate, offers a plethora of random questions that are certain to prove whether or not the future Mr and Mrs are ready to take the plunge. Or perhaps play the games at the bachelor or bachelorette parties when you're starting the night out. For every wrong answer take a drink . . . ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment