Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Tara+Robert

I first mentioned Tara and Robert when I posted pictures from their gorgeous engagement session. I began working with them last winter and ever since, they were an awesome couple to work with and I enjoyed every moment I had with them. They had a fantastic "beer" theme (earthy, classy and very "them") complete with hops vines on the gazebo, barley in the decor, and grain depicted on the invitations. The groom made most of the beer served at the event and the couple even had custom pint glasses created. Tara made everything! The woman was an amazing crafter and had so much for me to work with!

The amazing pictures are the work of Kaylee Eylander of Eylander Photography. She did an amazing job capturing images for this wedding and was an absolute joy to work with! Fun, easy going and professional, I had a great time getting to know her at the reception and am looking forward to the next time we get to work together!

Overall, a gorgeous and warm day that led into a beautiful evening. The couple, their family and their friends had a wonderful time celebrating and I am thrilled that I got to be a part of the day.







Congratulations Robert and Tara and thank you for allowing me to be a part of your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment