Friday, June 19, 2009

Up to my ears in lillies with vacation on the horizon

Happy Friday!!

Busy busy week! Tomorrow I get the privilege of helping Lauren and Jeff head down the aisle! My condo is stuffed to the gills with hydrangeas and lillies and I'm excited to see how their theme (a modern, whimsical spumoni-meets-polka dots) comes together! I will hopefully have plenty of pictures to post and details to share! Lauren was my former co-worker, roomie in college, and road trip travel mate and I'm looking forward to seeing her and Jeff finally tie the knot!

After that I'm hitting the road with my husband to celebrate our own wedding anniversary! He's the best thing that's ever happened to me and being married has been a fun adventure. After almost six years together, I'm still giddy when he walks in the door after work (yup, butterflies, tummy flip and all!)

For all of my amazing brides that I have, and will continue working with this summer: being married is worth all the wedding stress and craziness. I hope you enjoy every moment!

I will be back with more tidbits and trends to share when I return in a week!

No comments:

Post a Comment