Monday, February 15, 2010

Blog Love: Kaylee Eylander Photography-BB Jean Events, Bellingham WA, Wedding Planner

How much do I love weddings?

Wait for it...
Wait for it...
There you go! Alot, if you haven't figured it out. And for the list of all of the people, places and things that I love about what I do, Kaylee Eylander Photography is pretty high on my list. In fact, to be quite honest, I'm smitten with all that Kaylee creates and when she offered some new company head shots and a shoot with my husband, I was touched, and excited, appreciative, and giddy all wrapped up into one.
I'm not the biggest fan of posting pictures of me-I prefer to showcase my work instead. But in this instance, I had to offer some kudos to Kaylee's way. She did an awesome job and is one of only a few photographers that I've had the privilege of working with professionally and personally. The time spent with her was just as much of a treat as the rockin' photos she created. Below are a few recent snaps-with many more available at her blog.






Thanks again, Kaylee! Can't wait to work with you again :)

No comments:

Post a Comment