Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Real Weddings: Erin & Steve

I got in contact with Erin after discovering her amazing DIY wedding invitations online last month. When I got her permission to post her creation, I asked her to let me know how her wedding turned out because I was certain if it was planned as creatively and detailed as the invites, it was sure to be amazing. I was right. Here are just a sampling of the fabulous pictures taken by Shelby and Rich at 927 Photography.




Erin, thank you for letting me share a few pics from your gorgeous wedding! And thanks for sharing that small world moment with me: if you're friends with K, who is an amazing woman herself for being able to date Ben, then you're a pretty fabulous person in my book! My sincerest congratulations to you and your new husband and best wishes for an amazing future together!

2 comments:

  1. This post is so sweet! Thanks so much! Everytime I look at our photos, I get giddy remembering every single moment of the day. And Yes, Kristi is a pretty amazing girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blog! And thanks for posting Erin's photos! It was SUCH a great day :)

    ReplyDelete