Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Real Weddings: Jessica and Hunter via Amorology

I came across this gorgeous wedding via Amorology's blog. It makes me sigh, and smile, and feel all fuzzy all at once. I had to share!

Something about mixing pale pinks and peach's with a nice smoky gray is so Victorian-chic to me . . .I think it's lovely.

I heart old umbrellas!!



Love this shot-love the mis-matched umbrellas with the formality of the bride and her maids. It's a very fun, but beautiful photo.

This is the part where I usually feel compelled to share the vendors with you, but this shindig took place in California... I do urge you to check out Amorology's blog though. Seriously, I could gaze at the eye candy that's posted there for hours! And check out more pics from this wedding-this event is a fantastic example of romantic elegance and the final result is gorgeous!



1 comment: