Friday, April 23, 2010

Engagements: Annie & Jake - BB Jean Events, Bellingham WA Wedding Planner

Once upon a time, I wanted to be a high school music teacher. I loved music. Still do, but this story isn't about me. It's about Jake and Annie. When I first met Annie, I learned that she was finishing a degree in piano performance. When I first met Jake, we had a "Hey! I know you!!" moment where we learned we were both in the music program at Western at the same time (see?! There was purpose to my intro ;). He stuck it out and became a high school music teacher, but not before finding Annie. Now they're gearing up for an elegant and sunny (right weather?! You hear me?!) June wedding at Lairmont Manor in Bellingham, WA laced with beautiful live music performed by some of their close friends. It should be a lovely afternoon and I can't wait to see how it turns out!

They had their engagement shots a few months ago in Fairhaven. Fairhaven is all kinds of cute and I love it when my clients shoot sessions there. These were taken by Jen of Jen Martin Studios whom I'm looking forward to working with again!











No comments:

Post a Comment