Friday, April 23, 2010

So giddy I can hardly stand it! - BB Jean Events, Bellingham WA Wedding Planner

We will soon have a new website!! How cool is that?! I'm in process of finalizing what will be on there for now. We expanded our company last January and our 2010 weddings will add a few more sections of info...but since those weddings are only just beginning and since this site is just about ready to go, those new sections will be on hold for just a bit.

I hope our remodeled home on the world wide web will be appreciated by others as it is by us! I hope it lets our potential clients know that we love what we do, and we're capable, and we're enthusiastic. I hope it lets them know that we know that they have a personality and a vision and that we will respectfully bring that to life. I hope...I can contain my excitement enough to finalize the last little bits of this site to get it online!

Happy Friday :)
-B

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on the new site- it is so exciting to have a vision and watch it come together. Best of luck in 2010...and of course can't wait for the big site reveal!

    ReplyDelete