Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Everyday Beauty: Pangea Organics-BB Jean Events, Bellingham WA Wedding Planner

Every once in a blue moon, I do a Bridal Beauty post with some great find that brides can use to get gussied up for their wedding. This post is taking advantage of the "life" category that we sometimes fill on Fete. Those everyday habits, items and prettys that make day-to-day living a little more fun. These items in particular I love, love, love!!
A few weeks ago, I had a day off to spend in Seattle with my best friend. These are rare days for me because I work during the week, have events on the weekend, a husband to see and all of those other life responsibilities that keep "fun" off the forefront. We scurried around University Village (which by the way, could be it's own blog post! Anthropologie, Crate and Barrel, Sephora, H&M, Williams Sonoma ALL IN ONE PLACE!! Why had no ever told me before?!?!??) and made a final stop at Sephora to stock up on some necessities. We don't have a Sephora in Bellingham. It makes me sad.

Anyway, Sephora skincare expert Ruby introduced me to Pangea Organics: a line of organic, all natural beauty care that more then lives up to it's name. Now, I'm all about being as eco-friendly as possible. We buy local and organic, we no longer use plastic wrap or paper towels, our TP is 100% recycled with 80% post consumer and wrapped in biodegradeable packaging. HOWEVER, I'm at times wary of organic beauty and bath products because a few that I've tried just. don't. work. I'm all about saving the planet, but if I wash my face only to have make-up still caked on what's the point?!
These products, I'm oh so happy to report, work. They work well in fact. They work so well, that I would buy them even if they weren't organic simply because they feel and smell fantastic and make my skin look great. Now the glass bottles along with the glue/plastic free recylcled uncoated boxes these goods come in in addition to the wild harvested herbs and organic ingredients inside each cute little container...well that's the cherry on top for me.
Pangea Organics offers a large line of body care products from face wash to hand soap offering a really great way to green up your day-to-day routines. Currently, they're offering 25% off ALL OF THEIR PRODUCTS in honor of earth day! Yay!! And they offer free shipping on orders over $50 so if you go crazy and say, convert all of your skincare products in one purchase, you'll save about $35 on the products and get it sent your way for free. Try it out, you'll love it!


No comments:

Post a Comment