Monday, April 26, 2010

In love with Bake It Pretty - BB Jean Events, Bellingham WA Wedding planner

You know when you find those websites that just make you happy to the core?! I found one of those today. You see, it's Monday so I like to go over to Bakerella to see what crazy cute thing she's baked up this week. It's a favorite fun site of mine and provides some inspiration for
the occasional party I get to throw that doesn't involve veils, first dances or champagne...ok maybe there's champage but definitely not the other two.
Bakerella had a post today about Bake it Pretty...my new internet BFF for sweet special occasion exploits. The little gems on this site turn a simple box of cake mix and tub of frosting into something your friends and kiddos will swoon over. All things cute, fun, exciting . . . for baking.
Like this:
When I was a little girl, I was all about the cupcakes topped with the plastic ballerinas...and these look exactly like the ones I remembered from 20+ years ago...ah the memories!
Or how about these awesome cupcake wrappers?! These are just two of the DOZENS of regular and mini cupcake wrappers they have. DOZENS PEOPLE!!! There's no excuse not to make any occasion cute!
And they have fancy schmany baking cups. Like these pretty floral numbers below. How pretty at a wedding or baby shower. For those that are still on the fence about cupcakes being appropriate at weddings, these just might change your mind.
I remember birthday party loot bags as a kid too. Although the ones that stick out were the plastic bags with the pink background and the clown face on them. . .I never did care much for clowns. But these bags, are fun and vintagey and all kinds of awesome!

The site has even more on it! Party goods, more toppers, more wrappers, ribbon, string, boxes, favor bags, candy, candy molds, fondant, straws, party hats, and I'm finishing this post so I can go back to gazing at all the fun...and maybe buy a few things for my next little gathering!

No comments:

Post a Comment